Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

To recover my email, Gmail, On phone and laptop, Someone

Customer Question

To recover my email
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On phone and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Someone changed my recovery email. I cannot get the codes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To help me reset my password ***** change my recovery email
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Gmail account.

Could you try to reset your Gmail account password ***** use the new password ***** log in to your account using the reset tool given below?

Open the link and enter your Gmail account address there. It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Google so it will be easier to reset your password. If you are not able to reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen, please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it has been connected before. The key is to use the "try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Google account. Please kindly let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How to recover my Gmail account. Someone changed my recovery email and password

May I know the Gmail account address you are trying to recover?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Nope

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not want any call please

You may see an automatic phone call service offer from this site. They are optional, we can continue to chat without any additional charges. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me. We can continue to chat and solve the issue.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you direct me to Gmail to recorvervmy account
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do not call me

Can you see my messages?(yes/no)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not want you to call me please

Can you see my messages?(yes/no)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Please allow me a moment to check it. Thank you for your patience!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

You are very welcome! Have you got any device that is already signed with your Gmail account?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Nope except this my phone
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I just closed my laptop

Do you have access to your Gmail account on the laptop?(like already signed in)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have access to it this morning. Surprisingly this evening something happened. I could not login again

Thank you so much for being so patient with me! I'm sorry you're in this situation. I have checked the account and found that there are no other recovery options connected with your email account. Google takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. Unfortunately, if you can't use the provided method to prove ownership of the account, Google will not give it to you. Keeping your recovery options up to date is extremely important since that is your only way back in. There is no other way to verify the account unless you have the backup codes written down or other recovery options set up before.

In this case, you can fill and submit the Request to restore your Google Account form given below to recover the account, and the Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery. (Please make sure you submit the form given below to recover the account)

Enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. Enter all the details (also enter your mobile number / previous passwords if you have one) to prove that you are the true owner of the Google account. Please provide your active email address in the "Email address where we can contact you". After you submit the form, Google will review your request and usually email you within 2 business days to let you know if your account has been restored or not. Please understand that I don't have access to your account details to reset it myself for you. I can only give the steps to you, so you try to reset it yourself as you are the account owner. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry, I wish I had another solution here for this issue. Again, I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news. Bad news situations are difficult to handle. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers understand that we are just messengers in this situation.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The recovery email is not mine as it writes Stella......

Please follow the above instructions to submit the account recovery form.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not have extra money to pay please

The phone call offer is a completely optional service offered by this site. If you don't want that service, then you can ignore it. Please follow the above instructions to submit the account recovery form.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why is difficult to sort it

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
You have asked and I said no call

Can you see my messages?(yes/no)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The email is mine. I personally set it up using my husband's name and my name. The first password ***** used was Vanessa2015.
I suspected that the email was compromised this morning and I changed the pasword to VanessaKorea?
Surprised that this password ***** changed with my recovery email

Please kindly do not type your personal details here. Could you please follow the above instructions to submit the account recovery form?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Active email is:***@******.***
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why can I not reach Gmail direct???
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why must I pass through you people to get to Gmail??

I am really sorry for the difficulty. Unfortunately, there is no way to contact Google/Gmail to reset your Gmail account password. Please let me inform you that Google doesn't work with any service that claims to provide account or password ***** Have you submitted the above form?

I'm sorry you're in this situation. The only way to recover your Google is by submitting the Account recovery form by providing as much information as possible. Google will take all your provided information along with the IP address of your form submission into account while checking your genuineness, so please fill up the form from the same place where you access your account most. Best of luck and hopefully you'll never need to do this!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I tried to submit and your system is not allowing that

May I know the error message you are getting there?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am a 64 year old. I do not have extra money please

The phone call offer is a completely optional service offered by this site. If you don't want that service, then you can ignore it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am fade up and if nothing happens I will delete the entire account

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I put all the information and the system says that the email is wrong
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can it be wrong?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That the email is invalid
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Email account I used this morning
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How long can we be on this chat please?

Please check the picture given below.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
it is

Did you submit the form like that?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not know how to submit it please

I am really sorry for the difficulty. Please fill out the details as you see in the above picture.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am about to leave the chat

Please fill out the details as you see in the above picture.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My darling I have completed the form the same way and it is saying that***@******.*** is invalid and in red
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can we just end it please.

Did you select the Yes option there(as like in the picture)?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I feel that it is not working and I am shocked that people can take over other people's email address an

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I did

Please let me inform you that I have checked and see that the form is working with your email address.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How when I am not allowed to submit it
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It keeps saying that***@******.*** is invalid

Please check the picture given below.

Did you check the above picture?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Indeed, that is what I did.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
You have done your best.

I have submitted the Account recovery form from my side. Thank you so much for being so patient with me! Please check for any replays from the Google team on your working Gmail account. Please click the link below for detailed instructions to recover your Gmail account.

I know this isn't the answer you'd hoped for, and I wish there were a quick fix for this problem. But please understand I am here to provide an honest answer. Please do understand these systems are secure and I can only provide a true and correct answer to your situation. I understand you are frustrated and probably won't like the answer, but that is the only correct answer. Sorry, I wish I had another solution here for this issue. And any other expert would tell you the same option. Thank you very much for understanding the situation.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My darling, thank you for your time.

You are very welcome! I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!

Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I will give you a nice feedback my dear.

Thank you very much! I am happy to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer services. Have a fabulous day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay

Thank you very much!