michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I HAVE AN EPSON ET-2600 PRINTER. The inks are all full but

I HAVE AN EPSON ET-2600 PRINTER. The inks are all full but when printing not all the wording is comimg out. What can I do
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: EPSON ET-2600
JA: How long has this been going on with your ET-2600?
Customer: IT HAS ONLY JUST STARTED
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I DONT KNOE. HOW CAN I DO THIS
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

As I understand,you are getting partial prints. Are the prints faded or just missing out content?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
faded and disjointed
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no

Premium Phone/Remote Assistance is an optional premium service. If you get a popup for the same on your screen, its your choice to choose it or not. These popups are generated by the website and not me to offer customers with additional services. You may ignore the popup. I will continue to assist you on chat.

Please remove inks and turn off printer and unplug power cord. Keep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secs. Wait for 2 mins Plug in power cord and turn on printer.Insert inks back in .

On the printer, Hold down the stop button(picture of triangle in circle) for 3 seconds to start the cleaning cycle. The power light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on when the cleaning cycle is finished.

Once its finished, try a print and check if there is any improvement.