Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Colin here. trying to check number of accounts i have with

hello colin here. trying to check number of accounts i have with you & what they are have a change i have two of the same type?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: its for software
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: on bank acc have two similar microsoft*microsoft 365 P reading GB 3938 & microsoft*store reading GB 3938 are these the same software please.
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: I do not want the same software twice on my one computer please
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: also have driver support.com(###) ###-####us 9.990000 software from you too please on my pc

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Microsoft account that you are concerned about due to a duplication in your subscription which is being billed twice. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check how many accounts you have, however, if you have more than one email address you can try login in with it and use the instructions attached below to cancel the additional subscription.

1. Go to the Manage subscription page and if prompted, be sure to sign in with the same Microsoft account you used to purchase your Microsoft 365 subscription. 
  2. Select Cancel subscription (or it might say, Upgrade or cancel).

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew