Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Logged out of my I last week been unable to sort it out

Logged out of my I last week been unable to sort it out spent a week trying to get Google to get my line open
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: Mobile phone connection
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: Google has blocked my internet line have tried putting my password ***** l remember it have my phone line all l get of Google is account action required
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: I usually use my phone for my internet but Google has blocked me and keeps saying it will send a message to unlock it but after a week l still have problems
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to do my orders on my phone again

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your Google email account which you are unable to sign into due to a lost or forgotten password. I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached to assist you to complete the password ***** process;

1. Go to - https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AccountRecovery
  2. Enter your email address and tap the next button.
  3. You may be requested to enter your last known password, if you are unsure, you may tap try another way in the bottom left.
  4. You see a list of recovery options attached to your account, choose one and complete the verification process.
  5. Once you have completed verification and it has been able to validate the information you have entered, you will be prompted to create a new sign-in password.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have replied to the last known password ***** try another way and still not been to recover my account l have been waiting for a message from Google

Unfortunately, that is the only method Google offers to reset your account password.