Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My husband inadvertently started a subscription with

My husband inadvertently started a subscription with SHAPEHUBS which we do not want.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: SHAPE HUBS subscription
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know who provides the subscription? 

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to cancelling a subscription that you previously opted in for. Unfortuentky, I won't be able to cancel your subscription here, you will need to contact the company directly or log in to your online account where you will be able to terminate the commitment.

If you don't have any luck approaching the company directly, you may also notify your card provider or payment issuer to cancel any further payment requested for the subscription in question.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew