Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I need to buy a new strap foe a TomTom golf watch model

I need to buy a new strap foe a TomTom golf watch model number 8RGO, can't find one suitable on line.
JA: How long have you had your 8RGO?
Customer: About 2-3 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've been on line on various sites
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just need to buy a strap

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you need assistance purchasing a new strap? 

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to purchasing a replacement strap for your TomTom Golf Watch. I have found the strap can be purchased online and is stocked by various retailers, however, my suggestion would be to purchase it directly from TomTom as this will ensure you are purchasing a genuine strap. I will add the details below for you to review.

1. Go to - https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation/accessories/straps/black-large/
  2. Complete check out and ensure your Billing Details and Delivery details are entered correctly. 
  3. Allow 3 - 5 days for delivery. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just need to know where I can buy a strap for my husbands golf watch. I have also just given my details, I thought it was to pay for the strap, can you tell me what it was and how much

£19.99 for a replacement.