Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I returned a parcel to Chums 0n 02/06/2022 They dont seem to

Customer Question

i returned a parcel to Chums 0n 02/06/2022 They dont seem to have got it the parcel was sent through Hilltop Variety Store Kilkeel BT34 4AP on the receipt is TRACKING LR9FKGL I have tryed tarcking this number but no record of it is found Can you help please
JA: How long have you had your BT34?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: have gone onto Chums website and they have no record of receiving this parcel
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have also tried Yodels tracking service but cant seem to get any answerws
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Which postal service did you use to return the item?

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

Unfortunately, the tracking reference number that you provided is not valid in the Royal Mail system. You would need to contact the postal carrier that you used to return the item in order to track it properly.