Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Oh piffle! I just lost my connection with another on live

Customer Question

Oh piffle! I just lost my connection with another on live chat. Explained all my problem and now have to start again
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T280
JA: How old is your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: Hmmmm.... yes it is ancient but I lost inside the settee for over a year so couldn't do any updates. It is stuck in version 5. Next problem: I tried to make my sd card the default storage location & loaded the Word & Excel apps onto the sd card. Then managed to erase everything by formatting the card,
JA: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: So.... 1). Can I restore the Word & Excel apps:
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 2). Can I set the default storage to the sd card?l
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

To answer your questions:

1 - No, you cannot.

2 - No, you cannot.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
What a con and sinful waste of time and money,
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that --- I have answered your questions above. I am just a messenger and do not handle payments.

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.