Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a flight booked from Miami to LHR on13/8/2022 Flight

Customer Question

I have a flight booked from Miami to LHR on13/8/2022 Flight no is 6959 can I reserve seats
JA: How long have you had your ON13?
Customer: several weeks. It was booked through Iglu cruises
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. have been able to identify the flight and confirm our names but I have not been able to get past that.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 20 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let the airline you will be travelling with?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
american airlines

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your Airline booking which you need assistance with to reserve your travel seats. I have found you can choose a specific seat at any time for a fee (complimentary for AAdvantage® members based on your status). Otherwise, seats will be automatically assigned for free at check-in. If you would still like to go ahead to book your seats, you can follow the steps I have attached below to assist you with that.

1. Go to “My trips/check-in” from the American Airlines homepage and enter your name and booking details. 
  2. From there, you can choose seats, If seats are unavailable, check back later or you can change seats when you check-in. 
  3. If you're unable to choose seats when you book, check back closer to departure or we'll assign you a seat when you check in.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Always here to help.