Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have just bought, and fully charged panasonic Cordless

Customer Question

I have just bought, and fully charged panasonic Cordless answering system telephones Model no KX-TGJ424E (the QUAD unit ) and cannot Register handsets/or base units . I find the instructions on page 14 of the getting started grossly inadequate they assume 'pre knowledge' that i dont have and they dont seem to work Can you help please
JA: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGJ424E? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought them yesterday charged them fully ,then tried to Register all 4 handsets to base Which Base, the answer machine ? or one of the other 3 bases, Instructions NOT clear even from the initial set up menu so much information seems missing
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you have FULL CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS for these quad phones on line? they are to replace a previous set of Panasonic quad phones
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I hope so
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
How do I get the unclaimed free offer and then cancel the sunscription

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a cordless phone system, which you need assistance with registering the handsets with the base. I have found that the process is fairly straightforward, however, if you are attempting it for the first time it can be rather difficult. I would recommend you refer to the owner manual on page 39 where it details the registration process, I can understand you may not a copy of the manual to hand and for that reason, I have located you a digital version which you can either download on view online - https://manuall.co.uk/panasonic-kx-tgj424e-wireless-phone/

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew