Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I’m getting Error code license Error, Amazon tv, I’ve had it

Customer Question

I’m getting Error code license Error
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Amazon tv
JA: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: I’ve had it for a couple of years on a stick it’s been ok until a few days ago
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no it works on my sky plus controls
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know

Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.