Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

The Post Office sent you a form to Tax my car which is now

Customer Question

The Post Office sent you a form to Tax my car which is now 40 years old and I need a log book with Histiric on it cannot drive car and need to when will it arrive
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Mercedes 380Sl Reg 321JH
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Post Office sent you my Log Book to have it changed to Historic one
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where the Post Office has sent the form for your vehicle tax?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The DVLA
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My landline 01622 884238

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have quey relating to a Log Book which you need assistance with to follow up on the status of delivery. I would suggest you will need to query this directly with the dvla and to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below which will assist you further with this matter.

1. Dial - 0300(###) ###-####
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer services advisor. 
  3. Once you are connected, provide the vehicle registration number so that it can be located on the system. 
  4. You may be asked some additional questions. 
  5. Now you may request an update on the status of the Logbook. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sittingbourne Po sent it to DVLA Swansea

Did you manage to review the details I sent earlier?