Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Im having trouble with setting up my samsung tv, 1 x SAMSUNG

Customer Question

im having trouble with setting up my samsung tv
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 1 x SAMSUNG QE43QN90AATXXU 43" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR Neo QLED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have got so far with the menu. set up my user id and samsung account got to number 3 and just have a blue screen and cant do anything
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Television which you need assistance with setting up for the first time. I can understand this can be difficult if you are attempting for the first time, however, I would suggest the process is fairly straight forward and to assist you with the setup I have composed some instructions that I would like you to follow as you go along with the setup.

1. I assume the tv is already powered on, if not connect it to a power source and power it on using the power button on the remote. 
  2. Select the language.
  3. Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the device to WiFi. 
  4. Sign in to your Samsung account. 
  5. Follow the remaining onscreen instructions for setup. 
  6. Lastly, as the setup completes, you will be able to use the television functions such as smart features and any device you have connected. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have signed into my samsung account and all i have is a blue screen with two ticks at the top followed by 3 then 4 and im not getting any further!

Can you reset the tv, power it down and then back on, please?