Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am expecting à delivery in à wrong address, &UOOEO means

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am expecting à delivery in à wrong address
JA: How long have you had your &U00E0?
Customer: &UOOEO means what
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a tracking number
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The wrong address is 51a Riverdale road se18 1pd and the new address is flat 29 Queen Elizabeth House 99 nightingale Lane SW12 8LZ London Balham Uk
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm your parcel is sent to the incorrect delivery address?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am expecting an order posted to a wrong address so i want it to redirected to my new address flat 29 Queen Elizabeth House 99 nightingale Lane SW12 8LZ London Balham

May I know who the sender is?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No dont call i will call you if not dont call

May I know who the sender is?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a parcel which is due to be delivered, however, it's been sent to the wrong address and needs to be updated to the correct address. I would recommend you will need to contact the courier directly to let them know of the error and to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below.

1. Dial the number for the courier. 
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer services representative.
  3. Once connected, provide a parcel number to the advisor so that it can be located on the system. 
  4. Advise of the error and request for the shipping details to be updated. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry i dont know what you have done . I said i have a cosingment comming from abroad to my former address how may i redirect it to my new new address and you took 16 pound without à tangible reply
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 18 days ago.

Sorry, I did follow up with a response, I'm not sure if you have managed to review it.

1. Dial the number for the courier.