Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My holiday was ruined i tried for the whole ten days to

Customer Question

my holiday was ruined i tried for the whole ten days to resolve my problem.had no reply as your ph0ne was not accepting calls.
JA: How long have you had your PH0NE?
Customer: six months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: rung you over one hundred times .got through once was told he will ring back in one hour HE NEVER RUNG.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my pick taxi for return never turned up.taxi cost one hundred and twenty pound.flight delayed by 3 hours.i want compensating.holiday was a dissaster.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that your holiday was ruined. Which company are you trying to seek compensation from?

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

To request a refund from Pick me UK, please contact them at 0203(###) ###-####/p>

or via their online form here: https://www.pickmeuk.co.uk/contact-us/