Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have lost my phone. how can I locate It please.my no is

Customer Question

I have lost my phone. how can I locate It please.my no is***********JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: SamsungGalaxyA12
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to contact you I only lost it today
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are trying to locate your phone.

I’m sorry that you lost your phone. Samsung has its own inbuilt feature called Find My Mobile which you can use to know the location of the phone easily. Please follow the instructions given below to locate your Samsung Phone.

1. Please sign in to the findmymobile website using the link given below( Make sure you log in with the same Samsung account that you used on the lost phone)
  2. Link- https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
  3. Sign in using the login credentials of the account that is active on the lost/stolen Samsung phone.
  4. The device registered under your Samsung account will appear on the right side of the screen. If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, make sure you select the device that needs to be located. Then click Locate my mobile.
  5. If your device’s location is found, it will be indicated on the map. You’ll also see the device’s current status, including network connectivity and battery life. (If your battery has already died, Find My Mobile won’t be able to identify the current location of your device.)

If your phone doesn't appear in the list of devices, please check the link below for detailed instructions. (Please check it)

If you’re unable to retrieve your lost device, you can also try to back up your data remotely. To make use of this service, you should make sure Samsung Cloud is activated on your device. A wide range of data can be backed up to Samsung Cloud and restored when you get a replacement device. You can also tap “erase” in Find My Mobile to remotely delete all data and perform a factory reset. Before you do this, note that it will also remove your Samsung account from the lost device, so you will not be able to locate it after the reset. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

If the above method didn’t work then you can also try to locate the device using Google's Find My Device service. You need to have enabled the location access for Find My Device on your phone. Please follow the steps given below.

• Step 1: Please go to https://www.google.com/android/find website using the link given below.
  • Link- https://www.google.com/android/find
  • Step 2: Login using the details of the account that is logged in on the lost phone.
  • Step 3: Select the lost phone from the list of devices under the same account.
  • Step 4: If you had earlier switched on the location on your phone, you could see its location now on the map.

Please check the link below for detailed instructions.

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas