Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Pete, i would like to book for 2 weeks marriots Marbella MMB

Customer Question

Hi Pete
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i would like to book for 2 weeks marriots Marbella MMB form Friday December 16th to 30 December , I either need 2 x sleeps 6 or 1 x sleeps 8
JA: How long have you had your 16TH?
Customer: Thats the date I want to start my two week holiday Friday 16th December my member number is(###) ###-####JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven’t as it’s a little complicated, I don’t want to end up with a sleep 6 for two weeks and not be able to add another one
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are a group of 7 adults and a 9 year old thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Which booking website are you using?

Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

Click here: https://www.loveholidays.com/book/manage-my-booking.html

Once you are signed in, you can view Live Chat which will allow you to discuss different travel packages.