Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How do i unlock samsung SM T733 tablet. I do not know

Customer Question

How do i unlock samsung SM T733 tablet. I do not know password
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?
Customer: Do not know it has been in a cupboard
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer: No just a sereal number
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

With the device off, press and hold the “Volume Up“, and “Power” buttons simultaneously.
Release the buttons when you see the recovery screen.
Use the volume buttons to navigate the menu and select “wipe data / factory reset“. Press “Power” to choose the highlighted selection.
Select “factory data reset“.
Once the reset is complete, choose “Reboot system now“.

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.