Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I posted two Boxesabout 3 weeks ago. Got confirmation for 1

Customer Question

Hi, I posted two Boxes###-##-####about 3 weeks ago. Got confirmation for 1 but nothing the second one
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Clergerie Esme mules
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: ant get reply from Company. Have e mailed and phoned.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Which postal service did you use?

Expert:  Josh replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

Click here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

Enter your tracking number

Click on Track your delivery to locate the boxes