Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I can't log into my account as my mob no has changed, my pay

Customer Question

i can't log into my account as my mob no has changed
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: my pay pal account
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: don't know just use my pay pal account to pay things now it won't work
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: when ordering stuff on line i use pay pal to pay for it
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your PayPal account.

Could you try to reset your PayPal account password ***** use the new password ***** log in to your account using the reset tool link given below?

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your PayPal account. Please click the link below for detailed instructions(Please check this link)

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you have logged in

You are very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved now. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas