Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Im trying to get in to time my samsung s21fe pg, My samsung

Customer Question

Im trying to get in to time my samsung s21fe pg
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: My samsung s21 fe sorry keyboard is playing up
JA: How long have you had your S21?
Customer: 3 days
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Different passcode patterns and nothing is working
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Samsung phone.

Just to confirm, are you locked out of your Samsung phone? is it asking for the screen unlock password ***** code?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

If you forget your Samsung device’s lock screen password, then you will have to factory reset your device to be able to use your device again because all recent versions of Android encrypt the data on your device by default. There is no way to recover any photos, contacts or other data that you haven’t backed up to your Google account or any other account. They will be gone forever after the reset(unless you have a backup made before you got locked out). However, at least your device will be unlocked, and you’ll be able to use it again. Before factory resetting your device, you can try to unlock your device using the find my phone feature if you have enabled it on your device. Samsung devices have a Find my phone feature. This option would let you remotely open or unlock the device if you forgot the pattern, PIN, etc. You can try to unlock it directly from Samsung Find My Mobile service. This will let you open it without losing anything. This will only work if you have the Find My Mobile option enabled when you set up the device.

Please follow the steps given below and let me know what happens.

1. Please open the link given below and sign in with your Samsung account there. (login with the same Samsung account that you used on your locked out device there)
  2. Link- https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
  3. The device registered under your Samsung account will appear on the right side of the screen. If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, make sure you select the device that needs to be remotely unlocked. Then, click on the Unlock icon to unlock your device.
  4. Once you click on "Unlock", a pop-up window will appear asking to verify the password ***** your Samsung account. After you input your password, click on the Next button. The pop-up window will automatically close, and another pop-up window will appear with the result of remotely unlocking your device.
Please note that this will option will only work under the following conditions.
  • The device must be turned on.
  • The device must be connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
  • Your Samsung account must be registered on your device and have the Remote unlock option enabled.
Please check the link below for detailed instructions. (Please check it)Please try this method and let me know what happens. If that doesn't work, then I will send you the second method. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Didn't work

If the above method didn't work, then I am afraid you need to factory reset your device to remove the password. There is no way to recover any photos, contacts, or other data that you haven’t backed up to your Google account or any other account. They will be gone forever after the reset(unless you have a backup made before you got locked out). However, at least your device will be unlocked, and you’ll be able to use it again. Are you okay with that?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can't even do that us there any way your end you if I give you mode nu

Just to confirm, are you ok with factory resetting your phone?

If you are okay with factory resetting your Samsung phone then please follow the instructions in the video link given below to fix the issue. (Please watch the video from 2 minutes onwards)

Please click the link below for detailed instructions.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.

If you have been locked out of your Samsung phone and can't remember your passcode, there aren't a large number of options here for you. Unfortunately, phone companies like Apple or Samsung make their phones extremely secure, sometimes too secure for you to regain access to. That is why it's almost impossible to unlock this phone without the password. The most widely followed path here and the only path to enable you to use the phone again is to perform a factory reset. However, this will wipe the device clean of all data, media, photos, videos, contacts, etc. So if you have these things backed up to a cloud service like iCloud, Google or some other cloud service, you can perform a Factory Reset without worrying about losing your contents. If you don't have a backup here, then you might consider going to your local phone service store to see if they have software that can backup your phone's contents before resetting the device. Please do understand these systems are secure and I can only provide a true and correct answer to your situation. I understand you are frustrated and probably won't like the answer but that is the only correct answer. Sorry, wish I had another solution here for this issue. And any other expert would tell you the same option. I hope you understand the situation.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas