Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I've had my laptop in for repair. When it was returned to

Customer Question

Hello, I've had my laptop in for repair. When it was returned to me, I've now got no printer drive for my HP Envy 4527 from my laptop. I've been using the HP instant ink for quite a while and would like to continue. I have been sent replacement ink cartridges when needed and a monthly e mail to***@******.***. Can you help please ?
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: HP Envy 4527
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: One week since my laptop went in for repair
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1020
Customer: I havn't. I don't know how to do it. I need to reinstall the printer drivers on my lap top. How do I do it ?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your HP Envy 4527 printer  and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

Hi.  Have you tried downloading the HP Smart and driver yet?

Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps.  

Please click the link below and follow the steps to use the HP Smart Tool to install the printer:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/5447920/model/11534751

Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.
I haven't heard back from you. Just reply if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Many thanks for your help and advice
Expert:  Sheri replied 14 days ago.

You are very welcome.