Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have already paid for the 2 month sub and your colleague

Customer Question

I have already paid for the 2 month sub and your colleague wants me to do that again. All I want is to access telegraph puzzles as i have paid a 1 year sub up front.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Mypc and smartphone always work but both say i have to be a subscriber to access the puzzles. Please just check my account and unblock the access i want now.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: yesterday phone and pc worked perfectly for the puzzles
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My IT skills are poor as i am 77 years old. Please just unblock the access. I have had this problem before and an email has resolved it but only after waiting for a week or more !
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.
Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

To access the Telegraph puzzles that you subscribed to, ensure you log in using your existing account details.

You can log on at https://puzzles.telegraph.co.uk/ - if you have more than one account they can be merged when you log in.

Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to help.

Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.