Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I lost my samsung brand new phone, Samsung galaxy s21 fe,

Hi I lost my samsung brand new phone
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: Samsung galaxy s21 fe
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Android
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yesterday I booked Uber..n den on
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are trying to locate your Samsung phone.

I’m sorry that you lost your phone. Samsung has its own inbuilt feature called Find My Mobile which you can use to know the location of the phone easily. Please follow the instructions given below to locate your Samsung Phone.

1. Please sign in to the findmymobile website using the link given below( Make sure you log in with the same Samsung account that you used on the lost phone)
  2. Link- https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
  3. Sign in using the login credentials of the account that is active on the lost/stolen Samsung phone.
  4. The device registered under your Samsung account will appear on the right side of the screen. If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, make sure you select the device that needs to be located. Then click Locate my mobile.
  5. If your device’s location is found, it will be indicated on the map. You’ll also see the device’s current status, including network connectivity and battery life. (If your battery has already died, Find My Mobile won’t be able to identify the current location of your device.)
If your phone doesn't appear in the list of devices, please check the link below for detailed instructions. (Please check it)If you’re unable to retrieve your lost device, you can also try to back up your data remotely. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

If the above method didn’t work then you can also try to locate the device using Google's Find My Device service. You need to have enabled the location access for Find My Device on your phone. Please follow the steps given below.

• Step 1: Please go to https://www.google.com/android/find website using the link given below.
  • Link- https://www.google.com/android/find
  • Step 2: Login using the details of the account that is logged in on the lost phone.
  • Step 3: Select the lost phone from the list of devices under the same account.
  • Step 4: If you had earlier switched on the location on your phone, you could see its location now on the map.

Please check the link below for detailed instructions.

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It's showing ringing past 3 days.... wen d battery was 50 percent ..... but network coverage is unavailable what does dis mean

Just to confirm, did you try the above instructions?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I tried both 1st it's saying network not der n for the second it shows last seen in house

Please let me inform you that the above methods are the only ways to locate your Samsung phone. If you're still unable to get your phone back, contact your carrier and explain that your phone has been lost or stolen. The carrier will flag your device's International Mobile Equipment Identity(IMEI) number and, in most cases, will prevent that number from working on the network, rendering the device useless to whoever has it. Keep in mind that if you have your service suspended you'll reduce the odds of tracking the phone unless it's connected to a known Wi-Fi network. Suspending service is something you should only do after you're sure you can't recover the phone. If you still cannot locate it then you need to contact local law enforcement and let them know you need help recovering a lost or stolen phone. I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news. Bad news situations are difficult to handle. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers understand that we are just messengers in this situation. Thank you very much for understanding the situation.