Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I’m trying to reschedule delivery of a package track number

Customer Question

I’m trying to reschedule delivery of a package track number 16121058
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have no idea - its a gift but i’m told it needs confirmation of age, so presumably alcohol
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have tried to reschedule on line but the system does not recogise the tracking number
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which courier was delivering the parcel? 

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dpd

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to rescheduling a parcel with DPD. I would suggest you may be able to do this online providing you have the parcel or tracking number to hand and to do so, please see the steps I have attached below to assist you further.

1. Go to - https://www.dpd.co.uk/
  2. Enter your parcel number and tap the track button. 
  3. Now you may make changes to your parcel such as the delivery date. 
  4. Lastly, ensure you save the changes. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew