Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Please cancel my order for £65 as I ordered twice, What is

Customer Question

Please cancel my order for £65 as I ordered twice
JA: How long have you had your &U00A365?
Customer: What is that please
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: Emailing you
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None not very good ,all I want to do is cancel my order
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where you have ordered from?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to an order that you have made twice in error and would like to cancel one. I would suggest you can request for the order to be cancelled by contacting the company where the item was purchased from and to assist you further with this task, I have included instructions below.

1. Call the company used to purchase the item(s). 
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer services advisor. 
  3. Once you are connected, provide an order number for which you would like cancelled. 
  4. Now that the order has been cancelled, allow up to 7 days to be credited for the deductions made to your account. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Roman email I like to be contacted on,order number(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.
Did you manage to review the instructions I provided previously?