michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Xbox one and a extensive driving game collection

Customer Question

I have a Xbox one and a extensive driving game collection which is the best wheel and pedal combo for the job
JA: How long have you had your XBox?
Customer: Xbox one five years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft product?
Customer: Logitech g920
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

As I understand,you are looking for a wheel and pedal combo for driving games on xbox one. Is that correct?

I would suggest going in for Logitech from my personal experience as well as reviews and ratings shared by users.

Here is the link below for the same:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Driving-Racing-Pedals-UK-Plug/dp/B013Y78YY4/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Xbox%2BOne%2BSteering%2BWheel%2Band%2BPedals&qid=1655737094&sr=8-3&th=1

There are other options available as well that you may check at link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-One-Steering-Wheel-Pedals/s?k=Xbox+One+Steering+Wheel+and+Pedals