Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

BASE RINGS BUT HANDSET DOESN'T, BT4600, Only today,we think.

Customer Question

BASE RINGS BUT HANDSET DOESN'T
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT4600
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only today,we think. we have followed reregistering instructions, checked volume level and turned call blocking off
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Unplug the power cord to the base unit and all of the handsets

Wait 10 minutes

Plug back in the power cords

Wait 1 minute

Check to see if the issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know your home phone provider.

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.