michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Daily Telegraph subscription online. I didn’t

Hello. I have a Daily Telegraph subscription online. I didn’t realise I had set this up successfully and have been receiving a monthly billing of £25.99 for it. I wish to cancel the subscription. Please can you help me? Many thanks.
JA: How long have you had your &U00A325.99?
Customer: not sure but I think it might date back to start of January.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing in terms of cancelling it. I don’t know how to. That’s why I’m contacting you for help. Thanks. Paul
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Not at £16, thanks!

Premium Phone/Remote Assistance is an optional premium service. If you get a popup for the same on your screen, its your choice to choose it or not. These popups are generated by the website and not me to offer customers with additional services. You may ignore the popup. I will continue to assist you on chat.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Can you help me to know how to cancel my monthly Daily Telegraph online subscription. I am paying £25.99 per month.

Log into The Telegraph website at https://secure.telegraph.co.uk/customer/secure/login/?redirectTo=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2F

go to ‘My Account’. Then select ‘Subscription Details’ and go to 'Manage your subscription' to cancel subscription.

Alternatively, you can get in touch by calling Subscriptions Team on 03301 735 542.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. I am going to ring them up tomorrow.

You are welcome