michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Tried to print but Support Code 5200 prevents, yes, tried to

tried to print but Support Code 5200 prevents
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: yes
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: tried to print on my Canon Pixma G4511 - but only blank sheet comes out. Support Code 5200 is flagged up
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recently went though a recovery programme ( £22 ) with Gupta (?) which seemed to clear some of my problems, but this has now come up.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

The error code 5200 is a service error indicating an internal fault which usually needs the unit to be serviced.

However, you may try the below intermediate steps

1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.

2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.

3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)

4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified 4 times once done turn the unit on and check

if still the error code repeats the printer would need to be serviced at a service center