Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Pete, I just received some new cordless phone. I use an IP

Customer Question

Pete, I just received some new cordless phone. I use an IP phone line and I can't get the phone to ring, call or receive call.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: I have a BT3110 and I am trying to connect it to a magicJack IP system
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had an old phone that worked fine yesterday. I tried to hook up the BT that I received today and it doesn't work.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it I want to use the cordless phone on this system instead of the corded phone.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you people help me ornot. This passing me around is costing me money
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just send news 3mail when you figure it out.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

There are a couple of options to fix your Magicjack device. If you have already tried one of the steps below, please continue to the next step.

First option: (reset) 

Unplug the Magicjack unit from your USB port (or from the wall outlet)

Wait 10 minutes

Plug back in the Magicjack unit Try to use the device again

Second option: (contact MJ)

If the reset above did not work, you will need to open a support ticket with Magicjack support who can determine if the device can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. Please reach out to them at 1(###) ###-####and they can look up your account information to assist you further. If you are unable to reach them via phone, you can open a submit ticket through their website support channel here: https://www.magicjack.com/faq/

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

You're welcome!

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.