Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Need a parcel delivered can you let me know your rates and

Customer Question

need a parcel delivered can you let me know your rates and how this can be arranged
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Hartleys 6ft portable folding bench needs to be retured to SD Returns of Great Yarmouth
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: You are my first enquiry
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

You can view the rates and charges through their website.

Click here: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/postage-finder/

Use their website to find the price and rates for a postage

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.