Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My tracker number RN530173808GB was sent on June14th. Item

My tracker number RN530173808GB was sent on June14th. Item has reached New York on June 19th since when it has gone missing. Please help
JA: How long have you had your 19TH?
Customer: i posted it from NI on June 14th it arrived in New York on June 19. Not delivered an it’s no June 22
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried tracking it 3 times but no result. I rang my son no later than yesterday and still
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s about it Thankyou.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which courier is delivering the parcel?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Royal Mail

Was any insurance purchased for the parcel?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No I don’t think so.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you please forget it. Add on are crippling. I live in Ireland and on a pension. Too many bad reviews on RoyalMail and bad reviews. I could be a week in US for the time it takes to deliver one little letter. I will never deal with Royal
Mail tracker service or UPS again.
I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a parcel which was sent using Royalmail which may have been lost in transit. I would recommend you start with tracking the first which can be done with the instructions I have attached below. If you are certain the Parcel has been lost, you will need to contact Royal Mail on 0345(###) ###-####to discuss your options. 

1. Go to - https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
  2. Enter your tracking number and tap the track your delivery button. 
  3. View the status of your parcel and its location. 
  4. Keep an eye on it to see if there is any movement.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you Andrew most helpful. I tracked the letter four times. It reached New York on June 19th it’s
No the 22nd. I rang my son today and still no
Sign. I will
Go to the Royal
Mail
Office and see what I can find out.

Please keep me posted, you can also call Royal Mail on 0345(###) ###-####to discuss your options.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It’s just been confirmed to me that my item has reached the sorting office in New York. I will await further info. Thanks again for your good help.

All the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thankyou. God bless you.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Will try Thankyou.

No trouble at all.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Still no sign of my recorded tracked letter. It’s jus disappeared. You have already received £1 from me. I won’t use just answer again Thankyou. I went to the post office in Ballymena- their advice was not much help. Just gave me a form to fill in. Thank you for your time.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Finally the letter has arrived at Post Office in Syracuse and my son should have it shortly.
Thanks again for all your good help.

Always here to help.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My letter has now been delivered so I consider my business with you to be done. Where does the sun
Of £16 enter the equation.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Where does the sum of £16 enter the equation. No phone calls were made in either direction.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Many thanks again.