Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am waiting for a parcel your tracking says its with my

i am waiting for a parcel your tracking says its with my local office since may 3rd still not delivered
JA: How long have you had your 3RD?
Customer: parcel been in local office since 03/05/22 i am still waiting for delivery
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: getting in touch with seller who tells me to get in touch with you to get delivered or if you have lost it you can give me a parcel lost certification so they can get me a refund
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i am aware of at the moment
Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Who is the seller?

What courier did they use to send the parcel?

What is the tracking number?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I brought it through wish . Company name is ***** ***** toys. I think they used Yun express in China and Hermes in UK.tracking number hzzada0017975312

Parcel hzzada0017975312 was released by UK Customs on 3rd May, it should now be with Hermes to deliver it to you, however there are some delays due to a backlog of parcels and staff illnesses, etc.

The onus is on the sender (Wish) to ensure the parcel reaches you securely- they are responsible for delivering your order and they will be able to see from their own tracking app that the parcel has not been delivered yet.

Hermes has recently been renamed to evri, so if you do need to get in touch with them for any reason you can reach them at https://www.call-helplines.co.uk/ev-customerservices

Does that fully answer your question? Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to assist you further.