Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I need to get my samsung email and password, Yes but ive got

Customer Question

I need to get my samsung email and password
JA: Are you logged into your Samsung account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes but ive got a new phone no and need to set this up
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Pass
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

To find your email address, click here: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/findId#

Once you have your ID, you can reset the password *****: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword#

Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

I am following up with you. I have provided steps or information above that you have not responded back to yet. Please take a minute to review the conversation above and if you still need help, please respond back so that we can continue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, you can either reply stating it was resolved or simply read this message here and the response below without a response.

Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.