Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I am trying to setup my friends echo 5 and I am having

Customer Question

I am trying to setup my friends Alexander echo 5 and I am having trouble
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Echo show 5
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can't set up Alexa
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It will not accept any password ***** email
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 7 days ago.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm the issue, the Echo Show 5 is not working. Please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/code

There, enter the email address associated with the Amazon account you want, and then click on Continue. Then click on the "Forgot password" option and then follow the steps there for resetting the Amazon account password.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have to come of to enter the eop number

What is EOP?  Do you mean OTP (one-time passcode / password)?  Where is it sending that number to, i.e., to email or mobile phone number, etc.?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Email

Please open your email to get the number. If needed, open your email on another device in order to get the number. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Why do I have to pay 16 pounds

You can ignore the optional service offer; I will hep you here.  Please open your email to get the number. If needed, open your email on another device in order to get the number. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 6 days ago.

Hi! How is it going? I hope you are doing great, and that the Amazon account is working now.  If there is still issue, please click on the website below:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/account-issues/ref=ap_login_with_otp_claim_collection?ie=UTF8
There, click on the item < Please make a selection ", then click on the option "My password ***** working."  Then scroll down for the Amazon account support contact number.  Please let me know if there is still any issue, or if you need anything else. Thank you for your patience.