Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I need to look at modes driving view a pcn. When i tried to

Customer Question

Hello I need to look at modes driving view a pcn . When i tried to log onto the link it was unavailable. I have a PCN number
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: A penalty charge notice
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: do you mean my car? its for the ulez charge
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: to follow the link so i can verify the debt
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 9 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you need assistance Paying for the PCN?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No , Iam querying g the debt as already paid but 2 days late I one case and 4 days late. Tfl only give a 3 day window which is unfair if circumstances occur to delay payments.

Has it already been paid?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 8 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a debt owed to Transport For London which has been paid, however, you have been late on making the payment. Usually, payments are discounted when paid in a certain time frame and thereafter, you can expect to pay the entire fine. I understand you have been late making the payment which would suggest to me that you may need to pay the fine in full.

If you would like to discuss your options, you will need to contact TFL Customer services directly, who may be able to assist you further with this matter.

1. Dial - 0343(###) ###-####/a>
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer services representative. 
  3. You may be added to a call queue depending on how busy the lines are. 
  4. Once you are connected, provide a reference number that relates to your fine so that it can be located on the system. 
  5. Discuss your payment options. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew