Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I need to pay my bill and it will not let me do it on line,

Customer Question

I need to pay my bill and it will not let me do it on line
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung galaxy s20
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: I don't understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What operating system I don't understand
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to pay my bill when on login on and it will not let me do it because it is saying my email is wrong and it is not and I have got new bank details I just what help to pay my bill because I don't want to get cut of so can you help all it will not get paid
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 7 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which Bill you are trying to Pay?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to paying a bill online that is failing to process and debit your account. I would suggest there are a number of reasons that could cause this to occur such as incorrect details or even a temporary block applied by your card issuer. I would recommend you start by checking you are entering your billing and payment details are correct and then try again.

1. Check your card number is ***** correctly. 
  2. Check your expiry date. 
  3. Check your security code is correct. 
  4. Ensure your Billing address is entered correctly. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew