Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

We have a KX -TG6811E and need to replace with KG - TG 6821E

Customer Question

we have a KX -TG6811E and need to replace with KG - TG 6821E is the master handset compatible with the old KG - TG 6811e
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: as above
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: our KG - TG6811E was burnt out in thunderstorm and we need to replace but want to continue using using 2 other phones that were part of system
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no and thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 7 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the model number of the handset you require and I will find you a replacement? 

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Panasonic KX TG6811 - burnt out in thunderstorm and want a replacement that will work with same model additional handsets i different rooms in the house

Is it the handset you need or the base?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just the base and handset

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Telephone System which needs a replacement base and handset. I would suggest going for a second-hand replacement as a new one can be costly and the good news is that I have found them on eBay, if you want to take a look at the website addresses I have shared and if they look all good to you, you may go ahead and purchase a replacement.

1. Base - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144664695678?epid=1822960972&hash=item21aeb0137e:g:VOAAAOSwwIJi5pZt
  2. Handset - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363927391579?hash=item54bbc34d5b:g:YjIAAOSw13ti5p8W
  3. Handset and Base - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363927384152?hash=item54bbc33058:g:4voAAOSwxaBi5p16

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you very much - most helpful

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!