Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have purchased a zanussi induction hob and it is not

Customer Question

I have purchased a zanussi induction hob and it is not working . It is showing E9 code. I have contacted the installer - Wren Kitchens who have arranged for an electrolux engineer. The first available appointment is for the 9th of August. This is generally unacceptable but as I am currently experiencing serious health issues it is even more unacceptable. Is this really the best that Electrolux can do?
JA: What Electrolux model do you have?
Customer: Zanussi induction hob ZIFN644K
JA: What have you tried so far with your ZIFN644K?
Customer: Tried? Not being an electrician etc I have been limited! I have followed the troubleshooting advice and today an installer from Wren kitchens came to check that the wiring was correct which it is.
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It has not yet been used, when switched on it flashes E9.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.
Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

I understand your induction hob has an E9 error code, is that correct?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

The E9 error code on your ZIFN644K induction hob means there is a user interface control board fault.

The hob will need to be repaired or replaced by an engineer. 

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

Does that fully answer your question? Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I think your answer is clear.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

Great, please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
To be honest I think this was a con and would like to know how to get a refund.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

The cost of this service is displayed on the agreement before you post your question. I picked up your request in good faith. Do you have any other technical questions I can assist you with today?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

You are very welcome :)