Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I had by fited last Friday people keep trying to ring me

Customer Question

I had by fited last Friday people keep trying to ring me there is no dial tone my phone doesn’t ring there is a picture on phone with an handset with a cross next to it
JA: Did this handset come with your system, or was it bought separately?
Customer: It came with it
JA: Do all the handsets show the same message?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Phone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i think I set it up but not sure if I have done it right
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your phone and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Hi.  Is it a system with multiple phones or just one handset?  Please provide the model of the phone.

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps.  You can try pressing and holding down the #1 key or the key with a lock symbol on it for 3 seconds until you hear a beep.  Then see if the issue is fixed.

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

I haven't heard back from you. Just reply if you need any further assistance.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri