Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I own an old series 5 shaver. The oscillations of the

Customer Question

I own an old series 5 shaver. The oscillations of the cutting heads have gradually reduced and the shaver does not cut all the hair easily. Can this be repaired and where do I send the shaver
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Braun series 5
JA: What have you tried so far with your Braun product?
Customer: I regularly clean the shaver with the Braun shaver cleaning equipment, I have fitted a new cutting head
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have compared the extent of the oscillations with those of an even older Series 1 model and the difference is easy to see.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Braun Series 5 shaver and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Hi.  How long have you had the shaver?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
5 or 6 years
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi *****’ve had the shaver for about 5 to 6 years
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Ok, thanks.  You can click the link below.  Once on the page, there will be an option to locate a service center as well as other troubleshooting options:

https://service.braun.com/gb/en

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Sheri
Unfortunately there was no quick answer, just directions as to where to send the shaver without any idea of what could be done
Thanks anyway
Bay
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Did you click through the steps to enter the serial number in the check in process to see where it leads?

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

I haven't heard back from you. Just reply if you need any further assistance.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri