TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

I have just joined I'd mobile, I was with joi mobile I want

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have just joined I'd mobile
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I was with joi mobile I want to transfer my joi mobile number over to I'd mobile
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a PAC number from my old provider
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (P2ST345)
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for sending us all that information over initially. I understand you are moving over to another network and wish to carry your number over too but I didnt quite captre which network you are moving over from?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Joi
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Which network are you transfering over from?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Joi mobile to I'd mobile
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That's my old number and I want it to be transferred to this ID mobile sim
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Perfect, I really appreciatey ou letting me have that additional information.

To start with, you will need to obtain a Pac code, this code is used when you transfer your exisiting number to a new Network Supplier. If you refer to the steps I have included below, they will held you requesting that code.

• To request your PAC, text "PAC" to 65075. If you decide to leave JOi without retaining your phone number, you need to request a STAC (N-PAC) code if you want to switch to another provider. We'll send you the STAC (N-PAC) by text within two hours.
  • Once you have your code, its time to call your new network supplier to let them know you will be carrying your number over.
  • Number transfer are not immediate and can take some time, approximately 5 workings days.
  • You may need to restart you phone before the simcard registers the number onto the Network.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven

Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Steven

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have sent my screen shot
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

You just need to call your new network carrier with that code and they will be able to raise a request to transfer that number over.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Lcs909169 this is the pac code
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Yes, I noticed, if you give your carrier a call, the one you are moving over to, they will be able to initiate the transfer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
You can't call them they said we do everything live chat and transfered me to you
Expert:  TechFixer replied 6 days ago.

Not somthing I can do here, did you want a number for ID Mobile?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
can you please send me the number for 1d Sim card
Expert:  TechFixer replied 4 days ago.

Yes of course I can, the number is *****(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
We can't speak to anybody. It's automated service
Expert:  TechFixer replied 4 days ago.

That's the only number I have been able to find for ID Mobile.