TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

Help with changing my package, need to change my package,

Customer Question

help with changing my package
JA: What specific product are you working with?
Customer: need to change my package
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried phoning and i have yet to get a button to change my package
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

I noticed you have had a change of heart and would like to make amendments to your service package. I can certainly help you with that but first I need to capture some information to put you in the right direction.

• What services have you decided to make changes to?
  • Who provides those services?
  • Do you know what changes you would like to make?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
will chat
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Yes absolutely, would you mind covering those questions I sent earlier?

Expert:  TechFixer replied 4 days ago.

Working with limited information means, I am having to assume or guess certain information using my technical knowledge, most of the time I am able to overcome those matters with the limited details provided but sometimes I can be wrong and, in those circumstances, I would appreciate you letting me know where I am wrong and I’ll try to rectify my response based on the additional information you supplied to me.

I have enough information here to suggest to me that you have had a change of heart and decided to either upgrade your services or downgrade them. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to make that happen here but I would be more than happy to put you in the right direction and you may then take it forward from there is that ok?

• First of all, you will need to make contact with the company that provides you with those services.
  • Have some details that relate to your account, you will need something to hand that will identify you or your account.
  • Discuss the changes you wish to make and understand what you are committing to such as how much it will cost or will you be in a contract for a length of time before you can cancel or downgrade.
  • If it all works out and you are happy with those changes, you may request the customer support advisor to assist your further.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven