TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

I have a vac compact just used it and can’t work out how to

Customer Question

I have a vac compact just used it and can’t work out how to clean the build up of fluff from clear plastic front
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: model cwcpvo11 vax carpet cleaner
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: have taken all bits off to clean but can’t work out how to get clear plastic front off
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having trouble cleaning your Vax carpet cleaner, let's take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved today.

I noticed when it comes to cleaning these cleaners, they vary from model to model so I wanted to make sure I have the right details before suggesting how that can be carried out, would you please kindly share the model of the Vax cleaner?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
CWCPVO11
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** information has been very helpful.

I know how frustrating it can be when you want to use your cleaner but needs a waste collections emptying, I have managed to take a look at your model and have found it is different from the others when it comes to removing that tank. I would recommend using the user manual and on page 10 it gives you a clear step-by-step diagrams to help you do that.

I'm not sure how long you had your cleaner so I was unsure whether you actually still have a hard copy but if you don't then you can view an online version by clicking on the following link - https://www.manualslib.com/manual/2205028/Vax-Compact-Power-Cwcpv011.html?page=10#manual

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you today and if there is anything else you need in the future, you can reach out to me directly by entering @Elexpert22 and the question will be redirected to me.