TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

I had a delayed flight in May. I applied for compensation

Customer Question

I had a delayed flight in May. I applied for compensation and received an e- mail saying I would receive payment saying I would receive a link which be sent to my e-mail .I never received this and to date still not received my £220 refund despite applying again. It states I have received it but having checked with bank no payment received. Tried phoning but no good. Please help
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Computer Expert who can help you. Does anyone else have access to this account?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: flight details TOM 336 25/05/2022 was originally going from Exeter to Ibiza but transferred to Bristol.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear you have a bad travel experience, let's take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved today. I assume you had travel insurance and then will be paying you for the delayed flight, is that right?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No it’s Tui that are paying
Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Do you know who you spoke to previously who confirmed that you would be eligible, it is unheard of that Airlines to pay passengers for delayed flights.

Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Unless of course, the Insurance company is taking care of that.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No I leave it , the whole plane over 200 people were given compensation from Tui and I have an email from this stating that. T thought I was talking to someone from Tui. I have just paid for this so no telephone conversation thank you. I’ll contact my local tv company to look into it with Tui
Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** information has been very helpful.

If I am honest, it's something I have never come across, delays are common and for an Airline to reimburse the entire Airline for delays sounds too good to be true if I am completely honest with you!

I would recommend you speak to the TUI Customer support line who will be able to provide you with more information in relation to this and of course, if they are willing then you should claim whats rightly offered for the inconvenience. I'll put the details for you below and you can chase that directly with the Airline.

• Call Tui on - 0203(###) ###-####
  • Speak to a team member and supply your booking reference number.
  • Follow up on the compensation promised and what you need to do to claim that.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It’s all sorted now
Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Amazing, thank you for using Justanswer.co.uk, and it's been a pleasure to assist you today! In the further, you can reach out directly to me by entering @Elexpert22 in the question box.