TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY BOOKING REFERENCE

Customer Question

PLEASE HELP
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY BOOKING REFERENCE(###) ###-####
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done my booking and paid but it said there as some problem. there is loads of money in the account ( it is my husbands account) please help me
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to go back on to the page without success
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 15 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having trouble with making an online booking, let's take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved today.

I wanted to cover some additional information here that will assist me to capture enough to make a suggestion.

• Which website are you trying to make the booking on?
  • What happened when you attempted to make the booking?
  • Did you encounter any error messages?

Expert:  TechFixer replied 14 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear your experience has been not-so-positive when making your booking.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to check what could be causing your transaction to decline when being processed. I would suggest you will need to take into consideration trying different methods to overcome this matter, If you refer to my checklist, there are a number of solutions you can apply and of course, you may choose one option that is better than the other.

• If your card has been declined, it could be a problem with the merchant's payment system, so you may want to give it some time before you try again.
  • Check all the details you are entering are correct, any incorrect payment details or billing details is a very common reason most transactions decline.
  • You may want to call your card issuer to clarify there are no temporary blocks applied to your account.
  • The very last resort can be trying another card if non of the above seems to fix the payment problem.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven