TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

I had a problem with my travel I emailed before but no one

Customer Question

Hi good afternoon
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: hi I had a problem with my travel I emailed before but no one contact me
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you usually access bop252? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I emailed on mail I been sent regarding my booking
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no i been refused ride in the bus by driver as it was over booked
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My booking number is ***** I was booked from 23 July to France Lille but refused boarding due to over booked tickets and it cast me another ticket I need my full refund please
Expert:  TechFixer replied 11 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  TechFixer replied 11 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear you have had such as terrible experience, let's take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved today.

I will need to know which Airline you were traveling with before I can point you to the cancellation/refunds department.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I was travelling with bla bla car bus
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Departure 23 July from London Victoria to Lille France
Expert:  TechFixer replied 11 days ago.

I do apologise, I assumed this was an Airline query but never the less I will do my utmost best to direct you on the right path and hopefully in the coming days or weeks you should have been reimbursed for the cancellation.

Blablacar currently has no customer support line where you can call to discuss your inquiry which is rather poor in my perspective but nevertheless, I have found the communication approach used by the company is via a contact form located on their website. I'll put those details below and when you have some time to compose a message, please do!

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  TechFixer replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.co.uk website and It would be a pleasure to assist you again, should you required my services you can request me directly by entering my username in the question box @Elexpert22.

All the best in your future endeavors.

Steven