TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

I ordered 2 lots of clothes but got 2 item the 2 costume 2

Customer Question

Hello I ordered 2 lots of clothes but got 2 item the 2 costume 2 tops
JA: Hi. What specific product are you working with?
Customer: I brought a costume bras shorts
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: No yet
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is there phone number
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

I'm really sorry to hear there has been an error with your order, let's take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved today. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check that here for you but I can most defiantly direct you on the right path to do so, I will need some additional information such as

• What the problem with the order was?
  • Where did you purchase the items from?
  • When did you make the order and when was it delivered?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Brought 22 July 22
Got 02 Aug 22
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How much is call
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Amount 16 was does that mean
Expert:  TechFixer replied 5 days ago.

I still await the following Information;

• What the problem with the order was?
  • Expert:  TechFixer replied 4 days ago.

Working with limited information means, I am having to assume or guess certain information using my technical knowledge, most of the time I am able to overcome those matters with the limited details provided but sometimes I can be wrong and, in those circumstances, I would appreciate you letting me know and I’ll try to rectify my response based on the additional information you supplied to me.

I'm sorry to hear your experience has been not-so-positive with an order you have previously made, I don't have the ability here to make any changes to it. What you will need to do is, contact the company you originally placed the order with and query your concerns with them directly.

• Contact the company you ordered from.
    • Raise those queries you have directly with the customer support department.
    • If there are changes required to be applied to your order, ensure you make a note of any return numbers and so on.
    • If you are returning any items, ensure you retain a copy of the tracking details.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven