Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Need to get back into my email have important emails to get

Customer Question

need to get back into my email have important emails to get to
JA: The Technician can help you recover your account. Who's your email provider? (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)
Customer: gmail
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: they have logged me out
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. 

Could you try to access your Gmail account via browser using the link below?

Please try to sign in with your correct Gmail ID and password ***** access the emails. Please let me know what happens. 

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
okay

Please try to sign in with your correct Gmail ID and password ***** access the emails. Please let me know what happens

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
they are saying that my password ***** *****

Could you try to reset your Gmail account password ***** use the new password ***** log in to your account using the reset tool given below?

Open the link and enter your Gmail account address there. It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Google so it will be easier to reset your password. If you are not able to reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen, please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it has been connected before. The key is to use the "try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Google account. Please kindly let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have tried and now they are saying too many failed attempts

If you made multiple attempts to recover and verify your account, then Google might temporarily prevent you from doing it. Therefore, you will need to wait at least 3 hours to recover your account again. Your only option is to wait. Please do not make any further attempts to reset your account. If you keep trying, then the system will detect this as unusual activity and may not allow you to reaccess the account. Could you try to reset your account after 2 or 3 hours and let me know what happens?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can't wait that long I have university emails to reply to and if I don't I am not going to get in

I am afraid that is your only option without having the correct password. Another option is to use another WiFi network and device(smartphone or computer) to reset the password. If you cannot reset the password ***** your desktop, you can try using the computer or smartphone of a friend or family or neighbor.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm really not happy thou because this is going to set me back so much

I'm sorry you're in this situation. I understand how frustrating this can be. May I know what browser(like Chrome, Edge, etc) do you usually use to access the Gmail account on your computer?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
chrome

If you are using chrome browser, then please follow the instructions in the link below to find your Gmail account password ***** your browser. (if you have saved it on your browser before)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what if your using a MacBook

Please let me inform you that the instructions are the same for all chrome browsers.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
just leave it cause this is getting me more angry now have to wait 48 hrs just to get back into my email

In this case, you can fill and submit the Request to restore your Google Account form given below to recover the account, and the Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery. (Please make sure you submit the form given below to recover the account)

Enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. Enter all the details (also enter your mobile number / previous passwords if you have one) to prove that you are the true owner of the Google account. Please provide your active email address in the "Email address where we can contact you". After you submit the form, Google will review your request and usually email you within 2 business days to let you know if your account has been restored or not. Please understand that I don't have access to your account details to reset it myself for you. I can only give the steps to you, so you try to reset it yourself as you are the account owner. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry, I wish I had another solution here for this issue. Again, I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news. Bad news situations are difficult to handle. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers understand that we are just messengers in this situation.

Please use the following link for more detailed instructions on recovering your Gmail account.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas